bookbindingnaked bookbindingbookbinding

Print this page

finisher at work

The man in the image is finishing the book, he is called a Finisher.

Finishing in bookbinding means titling the book, tooling the spine and covers with gold or blind.

Finisher at work

click on image to find out 

what the man is doing

Learn Finishing here




Previous page: Odds & Ends
Next page: Bookburning